Lean Six Sigma YELLOW Belt Training & Certification
This is the second level course that will help you Understand concepts from Lean Six Sigma and Apply some of them practically. It consists of:
- Interactive 40+ Hrs of content with Q&A sessions
- Digital notes including the application of tools
- Most practical Body of Knowledge aligned with both ASQ and IASSC + More
- Weekly assignment on completed topics
- 150+ questions for practice on all topics aligned with ASQ Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- 2 Mock test with 75 questions (2 Hrs.) for Yellow Belt
- Weekly Hackathon Sessions to provide hand holding
- Discussion and Mentoring Call to provide hand holding as and when you needed.
I am sure you will like it.
I am a Lean Six Sigma Coach with more than 13+ years of experience worked in Indian, French, and US MNCs in India, China, Hungary, the Netherlands, and the USA.
I also worked as a Six Sigma Manager to improve the processes of suppliers across India. In my tenure, I had executed and mentored more than 150+ Lean Six Sigma Projects
I am also the Founder & CEO of a community Successful Career Hub (an initiative by LEARN & APPLY).
I am on the mission to help 100,000 professionals to achieve their career growth by enhancing their potential with a systematic approach of Lean Six Sigma and its integration with Mindset and System.
That's why I have created these most Efficient, Practical, and Affordable Programs with Lifetime Handholding and Community Support. 🤝
Working Experience & Certified By:
Detailed Course Curriculum:
- INTRODUCTION _ Six Sigma and Lean (285:50)
- DEFINE - Project Identification Tools (76:45)
- DEFINE - Voice of Customers, Business, Employees (64:44)
- DEFINE - Project Management (71:58)
- DEFINE - Team Management (61:45)
- MEASURE - Process Analysis and Documentation (150:34)
- MEASURE - Data Collection Tools and Techniques (66:31)
- MEASURE - FMEA (70:08)
- MEASURE - Graphical Analysis (168:45)
- MEASURE - Basics of Probability & Statistical Concepts (114:53)
- MEASURE - Statistical Probability Distributions with Examples (180:50)
- MEASURE - Measurement System Analysis (MSA) (181:45)
- MEASURE - Capability Analysis (178:20)
- ANALYZE- Correlation & Regression Analysis (139:50)
- ANALYZE- Hypothesis Testing (154:57)
- ANALYZE- Root Cause Analysis (RCA) (57:24)
- IMPROVE - Lean Tools (120:30)
- CONTROL - Control Charts (SPC) (146:16)
- CONTROL - Control Plan, OEE. Visual Factory & TPM (62:55)
World-Class Training Content
This training content will be online with lifetime access & FREE upgrades
Lifetime Handholding and Community Support along with Mentoring Calls
Certificate Of Completion
Accredited Certification of Completion after successful course completion
No-Risk, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Due to any reason, if you don't like my content or if you find it is not meeting your expectations, please don't worry.
You are covered with a 30-Days Money Back Guarantee.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- What is the duration of this course?
The course duration is of 8-Days, equivalent to 40+ Hrs. of basic and practical training on the Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt. In addition to that, it has 12-Days of Hackathon sessions for Practical handholding Support.
- How long is the validity of this course?
The validity of this is a lifetime. You only need to do a one-time payment to access this course.
- Can I get hand-holding in during my learning of this course?
Yes, absolutely. You can ask your questions or convey your comments through the comment section under the course videos. You can also email me directly. And you can also schedule a call with me by our appointment system.
- What if I don't like the content of this course?
Please don't worry. Due to any reason, if you don't like my content you are covered with a 30-Days Money back guarantee.
Other Featured Products:
These are the other courses by LEARN & APPLY that will help you to accelerate your Career Growth to the next level...